The S.W.A.P. Group (South West Allied Professionals) was founded in 2011.
- A group of experienced and committed professionals skilled at supporting learning, development and well being, who work with children and young adults in all settings
- Professionals from different disciplines who can work together to find the right package of support for the child and young person
- Professionals from the following disciplines:
- Educational Psychologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Clinical Psychologists
- Specialist learning Tutors
- A team that can offer training
- A group that works on developing a network, in order to support our work and in order to refer on when appropriate according to the need of the individual and/or family, when the need is not best met within the professional expertise of our group
- Meeting Educational Needs
- Supporting Development
- Promoting Emotional Well Being
If you contact any one of us, we can help direct you to the most appropriate professional in our group.